sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

MILEY CYRUS TOPP NORWAY COVER GIRL

Gente, a Miley deu uma entrevista pra a revista Topp, em que ela ta na capa:

Miley Cyrus featured in Norwegian Magazine TOPP. Thx Elen! How was it to act the kissing scenes with Liam? It was okay! You just gotta be friendly with the guy who runs the lights! That's the trick to make the kiss look real, hehe. You're dating him in real life too, what are some qualities that he has that you appreciate? He's a spontaneous and really relaxed person to be around.
That is really comfortable. And we have great chemistry too. Are you a romantic girl? No, not at all! I think those typical girl things are kinda cheesy. I'm not really a girlygirl. What have you learned from your previous relationships? That it hurts when it ends, of course. But I've also gained a lot from it, you learn a lot about yourself when your in a relationship.
You are very in love at this time, would you consider settling down and starting a family now? No, not at all. I don't like to make plans for the future either. I don't know what's gonna happen later in my life, or who I'm gonna date in years from now or marry. But do you have any plans for the future? Studying photography in London is something I could've done. But do you know what I really want to do? To be a wedding planner! That's really my dream job, but I couldn't have made it, since I never wear a watch.
How do you identify with your character in The Last Song? Like Ronnie, I too have a really close relationship with my family. And also the loss that Ronnie goes through is something I relate too. I lost my best friend when I was 12, and I thought a lot about that to recreate the pain in the movie. What have you learned from losing someone so close to you? To never take what you have for granted. It's important to just stop and think about your life every now and then. I have so much to be grateful for. Thx Hannah for KISS Ireland scans!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário