terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

"I'm usually the intimidating


Miley chatted with Daily Record about music industry and her boyfriend: 'I just feel like the industry is so contrived and political right now. If people stepped away and said, 'We're not going to work like this, it's more about our art than the politics', then maybe it would go back to being respected again.
I'd rather be in an industry that I feel like I can be different in, and do things that really inspire me. It's not that I don't love music. I do. But I feel like I just need to get away from that for a little while.' Miley was intimidated by Liam at first:
'I got a little bit nervous about how big he was, in height. I was like, 'I'm going to have to stand on apple boxes or something'. I was a bit intimidated, even though I'm usually the one who's intimidating someone else.' Miley wanted Liam as soon as he arrived for his audition: 'He opened the door for me and I was like, 'That was good. He's got the part'.'
Miley will also star in Wings, the story of a girl who finds out she's a fairy. Disney is hoping to extend the film into a franchise that will appeal to Hannah fans.'I've gone these last five years of doing Hannah Montana with everyone telling me what to do. Now it's up to me and what I think is right in my career, so I'm just going in my own direction. I have to be careful, in a sense,
..to not lose who I am, or the Miley Cyrus factor, by going to do other characters. I still want them to know who I am but I want to extend my audience. I want to continue to do what I love but also give myself new challenges and not just be the same person over and over.' On her wig: 'One will be in a museum and one will be burned, or something. I can't put it on again. I t's just too much.'


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário