quinta-feira, 15 de abril de 2010

Liam

Liam Hemsworth dished on his workout secrets, girlfriend, Miley Cyrus, and decorating Miley’s new pad to People magazine. Liam said, “Surfing has been my main sport growing up, so that’s always helped.” He worked out six days a week to get his fine physique in The Last Song.
Liam also said he hates running on the treadmill or doing the stationary bike, “It just explodes my mind.” And when asked if he listens to girlfriend, Miley Cyrus’ music while he works out he said, “She’ll sneak in there every now and then. ‘The Climb’ is good or ‘Party in the USA.’ Even better, I will just get her to sing to me while I work out!”
However, the adorable couple does not work out together. Liam said, “She does a lot of dancing – so that’s her workout. I couldn’t keep up with her dancing because she’s super flexible and she’s throwing up her legs up around her head and stuff like that.”
And when asked if he would be helping Miley decorate her new home he replied, “I could come in and gather some pictures of myself to put on her wall and see what she says. I’ll sign it for her as well, and it will say, ‘Dear Miley, best wishes with the new house!’”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário