terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

Demi Moore


Demi Moore chatted with Vh1 about her new film 'LOL' with Miley Ray Cyrus:'She plays my daughter. It's a remake of a French film called 'LOL,' with the same French director [Lisa Azuelos]. She's incredible.'
The film is about a phony family dispatched to rich neighborhoods by corporate America to make them jealous of their possessions. Moore plays the 'mother' of the family opposite David Duchovny. Miley as a teen who gets dumped by her boyfriend while her mother is simultaneously getting over her divorce, causing both to seek out new love while struggling to remain close to each other.
David on Miley: 'She's funny. I watch Hannah Montana with my kids, and I'll be like, 'That girl is funny!'' Demi: 'We're just kind of getting going. She's great, and I think that she is incredibly grounded. [Miley] is a true professional, and she truly has a wonderful family. It really shows.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário