quarta-feira, 28 de abril de 2010

Miiileey!!

'I'm really looking forward to turning 18. I have bought my own house and I'm very excited about moving there. I'm quite independent anyway because I have to travel a lot. I have four siblings so my mum and dad can't always come along.
But I think people are going to take me more seriously this way. I have achieved a lot, more than some grown-ups in my position have. And I don't have the feeling that people are taking me seriously, simply because I'm so young. I hope that's going to change.'
On filming The Last Song: 'The funny thing is, that it all happens backwards when you make a film. Before you know each other properly you have to kiss on the beach and before you want to say 'I love you' in real life you have to do it on screen. That was a bit weird. You want to say it in real life as well, but then again not. It's interesting. I think there's a bit of truth in everything that we have done.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário