quinta-feira, 8 de julho de 2010

Kellie Martin fala sobre Miley

Kellie Martin falou para Miley voltar pra escola que nem ela: 
'I would tell Miley to go to college. I really think that saved me.. I went to Yale. It's really, really important to get an education because when all of this is gone, then at least you have your..
..education. Then you can do whatever it is you want to do. If tomorrow I decided to stop being an actor I could go do a lot of other things. Knowing that makes me a whole person and have confidence in who I am as a whole person..

..as opposed to confidence in who I am as just an actor.. She's actually wildly talented, little Miley Cyrus, and she has a sweet family. If she went to college, she'd be totally set. She'd be set forever.'

2 comentários:

  1. não porque é a mesma foto e você estava apenas olhando para o meu blog e colocá-lo em seu blog, por favor, não me copiar mais! Mas a notícia é "Miley no carro"

    barbara

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Eu não rasgá-lo, por favor não faça isso!

    ResponderExcluir