segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

Entrevista de Miley com J-14




J-14: Did you expect so much success from Hannah?
Miley:
I think I knew it would be a success because the writers are so incredible and the script was amazing. But I don't think I expected it to be like the phenomenon that it is. I don't think I expected it to open so many doors for other artists on Disney to be able to involve music and acting and all that. I'm really proud to be a part of a really cool family. I'm excited to move on to new things. But I definitely didn't expect it to take off the way that it did, especially so soon. I can't believe it's already coming to an end, either. It feels like we just started.
J-14: How do you think you've changed since the first day you were on set?
Miley:
I think I've definitely changed a lot. When I came to the set, I had my mom. She was my assistant, makeup artist, hair stylist, and wardrobe person all at the same time. My mom had me in this t-shirt that she had got for me that says "I should have my own TV show." I had it on with my skirt and full face make up. I was just sitting there like, "Oh my God, I'm on a Disney set. My life is like about to change." Sure enough, it did. I just remember coming to work with full face makeup, and now we're all in our pajamas when we come to work. I'm definitely a lot more comfortable with myself and I don't need to feel like I need to get dressed up every day. This is just like a home to us.
J-14: Are you excited or sad for the show to end?
Miley:
I'm really looking forward to it. It's exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. Right after this I go into an independent film called LOL with Demi Moore. With Hannah, I've been so attached for so long. It is so commercial and so franchised and done for such a big market. I'm going off that type of show into a film that is an indie movie. There isn't a huge distributor behind it. I'll be making a film that we think is going to touch people. It's got a lot of edginess to it and it's definitely not just for the fan base of Hannah Montana. So that's both exciting and nerve-wracking. You never know how people are going react to that. But you've just got to choose things that you really like and that are right for you at the time.
J-14: How will you celebrate the final episode?
Miley:
I'm really excited for the wrap party. I think we're all just going to go watch some of the gag reels, which is my favorite part of the wrap party. I love seeing the things that are flubs or whatever we said in between takes when we didn't know cameras were rolling. That's my favorite part. I always ask for a DVD of those because it is so funny. Emily and I will just be chit chatting and they'll be like, "We called action already." We're like, "What were we even talking about? " Our heads were not even in the game at all. So I think that's my favorite part.
J-14: Would you like to have a secret identity like in the TV show?
Miley:
I think it would be nice maybe for a day. But after seeing this show, it's caused so much drama so many times in her life -- whether she had to lie to someone that she loves or whatever it is. I think it's definitely done some harm and it's done some good. But I just think it's more drama than it's worth. I think I'd rather just stick with one person. It's been hard sometimes promoting my record and the Hannah record, and doing a little bit of both. So I think I'm just going to keep it to one person for awhile.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário