terça-feira, 11 de maio de 2010

OOOOWN, que fofaaa, a Miley diz que vai sentir muita falta de Hannah MOntana!

Meu deus, vejam isso:

Ela foi mt fofa com todas as pessoas que fizeram hannah montana e o sonho dela ser possivel!!


New MileyWorld blog: We just had our final HM table read. Wow. I can’t believe it is coming to an end. I started this show as a 12 year old girl from Nashville with dreams bigger than I could handle alone! I am so blessed to have had Disney take me under their wing and lead me to where I am today!
The producers, writers, cast, and crew have been my rock for the last 5 years. Knowing I won’t see them everyday is really hard wrap my head around. I’ve had the same routine since 7th grade and I will be graduating at the end of this year.

Every day I have school with Emily, lunch with Jason, Moises and I play with the dogs, and I get to work with all of these people that I love so much. Wow. Wow. Wow. All of this is just beginning to sink in. I will miss Hannah Montana so much. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário