terça-feira, 4 de maio de 2010

Entrevista

"There is only one thing more dramatic than Hollywood and that is high school," says teenage pop star Miley Cyrus.

The 17-year-old, who is now a huge international star, says she will never know what it is like to attend the prom or worry about having a date.

"I'm happy with the way things have turned out you know, it's sometimes, it's a little bit of a bummer not understanding what your friends are doing."

But never having experienced any of the normal high school dramas most teenagers her age have, Cyrus insists you "can't miss what you have never known".

"I've got to go to the Oscars and meet so many cool people and go to the Grammys and meet the musicians that I like. I would rather do that, than stress about whether someone likes my dress or that I don't have a date."

"I'm a very positive person, I'm super spiritual, and I'm just very connected," she says when asked how she deals with her critics.

"If you have a positive mind you'll live a positive life. I surround myself with positivity."

s show off her considerable chops as a pianist and remains reasonably likable throughout."

But Cyrus shakes the criticism off easily, indicating that despite her young age, she has learnt how to deal with the negative aspects of her job.

"I don't really look at the reviews, because I'm very proud of the film," she says.

"I don't think anyone can really look at the movie and say this film doesn't have a message or this film is useless and was a waste of an hour-and-a-half.

"It's like my music, you don't have to listen to it, you don't have to watch it. Don't ever let anyone ever tell you that something you did isn't good, if you're proud of it."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário